Due to the evolving situation with the Covid-19 virus, we have added several documents detailing Partnership Business Continuity Plans initially for IRO Meetings, Partnership Briefings and details on how to use Microsoft Teams Meetings with DSCP Business Team now working from home. Others of relevance will be added as they are introduced.
Please click on the PDFs below to see relevant information:
Reducing Parental Conflict Programme during Covid19 (all documents)
- Referral to Parental Conflict Programme
- CPA Participation Agreement
- Intact Expecting Parents
- Intact Parents
- Separated Expecting Parents
- Separated Parents
- HM Government Guidance Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility
- Supplementary COVID-19 guidance to the Practitioners Guide ‘Making Mental Health Everybody’s Business’
- BCP LAC patients requiring Initial Health Assessments(IHA)
- HDFT Safeguarding arrangements for LAC
- HDFT Update to Maternity Services – Face to face prioritisation
- MAPPA Arrangements under COVID
- Business Continuity Plan for IRO Meetings
- Partnership Briefing
- Microsoft Teams Meetings – Invites and Joining
- Business Continuity Plan LAC patients with CDDFT
- Business Continuity Plan – Non acute child Safeguarding Service CDDFT
- National Probation Service – Exceptional Delivery Plan
See Hear Respond Partnership – July 2020
Please find below link to Barnardo’s website for information on See Hear Respond Partnership which is being funded by Department of Education, set up to help children and young people in England who are experiencing harm and increase adversity during coronavirus crisis.
The partnership offers support from a group of community based organisations, including Barnardo’s to those who are not being seen in schools or by other key agencies. There is information for professionals on how to make a referral and information/resources for children and young people and parents and carers.