Child Criminal Exploitation
Read more about this through the government’s Serious Violence Strategy here. Read the government’s guidance on County Lines here. The same process for sharing intelligence as set out above applies to CCE.
What is Child Criminal Exploitation?
For an explanation of what Child Criminal Exploitation is click here
What is County Lines?
County Lines Awareness video from the NCLCC, link
For further information, click here
- CSE/CCE Intelligence / Information Submission Form
- Child Exploitation Risk Assessment Form
- MA Child Exploitation Meetings Procedure Flowchart
- Child NRM Referral Form (See below for information)
- CSE/CCE Guidance Appropriate Language Toolkit
The National Referral Mechanism (NRM) is a framework for identifying and referring potential victims of modern slavery and ensuring they receive the appropriate support. The National Referral Mechanism guidance explains how to complete the referral form before it is considered by the relevant competent authority.
Posters available raising awareness on Child Criminal Exploitation
Posters for taxi drivers here
Posters for bus operators here
Posters for landlords here