Key messages here
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) can have a serious long-term impact on every aspect on children’s lives, health and education. It damages the lives of families and carers, which can lead to family break-ups.
We have developed a Child Exploitation Strategy and Action Plan to detect, prevent and disrupt all forms of child exploitation . The missing from home and child sexual exploitation procedures focus on early identification and prevention meaning we identify children at risk and work to reduce this risk, rather than waiting for harm to occur before we act.
We have also developed a CSE Disruption Toolkit allowing practitioners highlight to the police risk factor behaviour around potential perpetrators. The use of this toolkit continues to be promoted in presentations, awareness raising events.
The ERASE website is a source for help and information for children, parents and the wider community. The new website can be found at www.eraseabuse.org.
- CSE/CCE Intelligence / Information Submission Form
- Child Exploitation Risk Assessment Form
- MA Child Exploitation Meeting Procedures Flowchart
- ERASE Exploitation Leaflet
- CSE/CCE Guidance Appropriate Language Toolkit
- Supporting parents of children affected by CSA/E