This page provides links to a range of multi-agency safeguarding responsibilities and arrangements.
Use the links below for more information.
- Go to the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) page
- Go to the Alcohol Licensing page
- Go to the Information and Pro Forma for GPs page
- Go to the Domestic Abuse Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) page
- Go to the Performance Management and Section 11 Audits page
- Go to the PREVENT – Counter Terrorism page
- Go to the Safer Workforce page
- Go to the MAPPA website
Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements (MAPPA) are a set of arrangements to manage the risk posed by the most serious sexual and violent offenders. Download the MAPPA Information Sharing Briefing here . This factsheet can also be found on our Newsletters and Factsheets page.
Click to find lots of other useful explanations and guidance for the whole range of MAPPA activity and processes.
For MAPPA referral form see here