This page provides links to a range of multi-agency safeguarding responsibilities and arrangements.
Use the links below for more information.
- Go to the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) page
- Go to the Alcohol Licensing page
- Go to the Information and Pro Forma for GPs page
- Go to the Domestic Abuse Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) page
- Go to the Performance Management and Section 11 Audits page
- Go to the PREVENT – Counter Terrorism page
- Go to the Safer Workforce page
Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements (MAPPA) are a set of arrangements to manage the risk posed by the most serious sexual and violent offenders. Download the MAPPA Information Sharing Briefing here . This factsheet can also be found on our Newsletters and Factsheets page.
For MAPPA referral form see here