Durham SCP and its partner organisations are committed to the continuous learning and development of all staff and volunteers working with children, young people in County Durham.
Note all e-learning are either Level 1 or Level 2 courses. Only face to face training is Level 3
To register please go to the Durham SCP E-learning Courses site for self-registration and access to all e-learning courses.
You will be able to view, select and complete a range of e-learning opportunities, such as:
- Safeguarding Children – Level 1 & 2
- Hidden Harm – Parental Substance Misuse, Parental Mental Ill Health and Domestic Abuse
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Child Sexual Exploitation – Level 2
- Information Sharing and Consent
Please note for Private Organisations and Organisations that are not affiliated with the DSCP there is a £30 charge for the license to access all of the above courses. However, they are free of charge to Partner Agencies and those associated with the Durham Safeguarding Children Partnership including those within the Voluntary and Charitable sector.